Monday, December 19, 2011

the Lord will provide!

One of the things that I have learned so much about is valuing my friendships. I never realized how truly blessed I was to have the greatest friends a girl could ask for. They are there for me through WHATEVER! I really hate that it is just hitting me now, seeing that several of my closest friends are 3-5 hours away! Friends come and go, but if God wants us to stay friends forever, we will! He is in control and even though it's hard sometimes to accept that things may not go EXACTLY the way I want them to, He knows what He is doing. I am so incredibly thankful for my friends this holiday season. For always being such good listeners, or giving the best advice, to just laughing with me until we cry. Don't know what I would do without them!
BEST FRIEND.

 best friend since birth.

SO thankful for her!
love them!

 twin. best friend. we are the SAME person!
 sweet sweet friends!
 so blessed.

so thankful for them.

I know I kinda rambled on this post, but after being home for a while now, I realized how truly thankful I should be for every one of my friends. Just the nice "I'm praying for you" text is a constant reminder of how good our Lord is! 

don't take your friends for granted! they are truly gifts from God!

No comments:

Post a Comment